Prestige (Part of DSG Group)
DSG Group is a collective of forward-thinking brands and investments, which specialises in UK auto finance and focuses on compliant technology-driven delivery. During our 31 years in the industry, we have remained at the forefront of technological innovation, thanks to the ongoing development of our systems and software.
We are a fintech company that sees people as its greatest asset and our continuing growth finds us keen to take the next step in colleague development.
- Private Medical Insurance Policy
- Westfield Health – includes Doctorline, Togetherall, Health Assured and Westfield Awards
- Westfield Rewards – Discount scheme
- Mental Health Champions
- Nudge Financial Wellbeing System
- Company Suite at the A.O Arena
- Flexible working days
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Life insurance & Bereavement service
- Wellness programs
Ask the DSG Family what they love best about working here (and we do!) and there is one response that comes up every time: The People. Our relaxed, professional working environment is based on respect and inclusivity. We make a habit of promoting from within -as seen from the number of senior managers who joined as apprentices. Our full-spectrum wellbeing programme doesn’t just provide support in times of need (like our mental health champions, and 24/7 access to GPs and counsellors), it extends into coaching, job-crafting and encouraging our people to be the best version of themselves.
We actively seek business improvement ideas from our colleagues and reward them when they bear fruit. Alongside our lavish annual awards night, we have a monthly peer recognition programme for colleagues who display our core behaviours: Integrity, Growth, Absolute Excellence and Collaboration. Colleagues are regularly invited to host corporate guests in our executive box at the AO Arena where there is a fantastic line-up for 2023.
If being a good corporate citizen is important to you, we donated £17k to charity last year and have committed to jointly raising £21k in 2021 and will raise 22k in 2022 . Through our sustainability partner, Mossy Earth, we are contributing to rewilding and reforestation projects in the UK and abroad. Closer to home, our plastic bottle ban, commitment to recycling and electric car charging points help make our world a better place.
Following recent growth within the business we are looking for a Business Support Administrator to join the Prestige & Magnitude Divisions based within our Otley office.
In the role, you will be working alongside the Sales and Underwriting teams playing a key role in overseeing deals for our prestige dealers and clientele.
This is an office based position based on Monday – Friday working week with occasional Saturday work.
Our ideal Candidate will have
- Excellent communication skills and confident telephone manner
- Comfortable working in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- Strong administration and numerical skills
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate the ability to think outside the box and problem solve
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experience within the asset or vehicle finance industry is preferred but not essential.
- Underwriting customers and placing them with one of our lenders (training provided on the job, no experience necessary)
- Updating our systems with up-to-date decisions
- Requesting and sending settlement figures to both customers and dealers
- Liaising with customers on the phone and via email when required
- Deal with day to day challenges and solving problems
- Adhering to strict confidentiality and data protection standards
- Responsible for representing the DSG Group values
DSG are committed to treating customers fairly.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,450.00 per year
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness programme
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability